Assurance & Audit
- Outsourcing/Co-sourcing internal audit office.
- Internal audit statute.
- Annual plan of internal audit, program and plans.
- Operational and process audit.
- Evaluation of internal control system (standard COSO).
- Contract and regulatory compliance assurance.
- Supplier control: process and reporting.
- Reporting design.
- Risk map.
- IT audit (standard COBIT).
- Money laundering and terrorist financing: process survey, policy design, reporting.
- Compliance: ethics, corporate social responsibility, reputation, and corruption.
Advisory & Consulting
Operations and process:
- Operational Agility.
- IT Leverage.
- Customers and operations.
- Purchasing and contracting processes.
- Shared services and outsourcing. Design and operations of shared services.
- Supply chain.
- Operational performance and cost management.
- Project management (PMO).
- Operations and Quality Management / Compliance: Implementation and Monitoring of Management Systems. Standards: ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, ISO13485, ISO20000, ISO27001.
- Processes: Survey, analysis and documentation of processes. Optimization / Process redesign. Methodological organization and / or outsourcing of Organization and Methods areas.
- Cloud: collaborative model and Electronic Document Management; processes.
- Securing IT Processes: Information Security, protection, availability and protection of personal data.
- Internationalization of operations (from and to Argentina through the support of the Nexia network).
- Corporative strategy.
- Growth strategy
- Operations and costs strategy.
- Change management in business processes.
- Business model
Corporate Finance / Financial Consulting:
- Value capture.
- Financial and strategic advice.
- Investment projects analysis.
- Armed business plan.
- Search and structuring of financing.
- Financial restructuring: underutilized assets, liabilities, renegotiation of debts. Negotiation of refinancing proposals.
- Deal Advisory: Assistance in the sale and valuation of companies.
Governance, Risk and Compliance:
- Operational audits and special investigations.
- Advice on Corporate Governance, Ethics and Transparency.
- Development of the Compliance Area.
- Development of the Compliance Management System and Program.
- Alignment with international standards ISO19600 (Compliance Management System) and ISO 31000 (Anti-corruption Management System).
- Implementation of Ethics and Conduct Codes.
- Identity, image and reputation: management as assets.
- Fraud, Investigations and Disputes / Prevention.
- Implementation of ethics and conduct standards – Communication – Training.
- Design and evaluation of anti-corruption programs.
- Comprehensive risk management.
- Rules against corrupt practices and bribes.
- Risk Assurance.
Professionalization of Companies:
- Family Protocols.
- Preparation and implementation of the Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
- Strategy, projects, processes.
- Reports aligned with the UN Global Compact, GRI, Accountability and ISO26000 guidelines.